Language and currency settings
Change your language and currency settings by selecting your preferences below
We believe that fine jewelry is meant to be worn every day. But as with most things in life, it looks its best when it’s taken good care of.
One of the most important things you can do to extend the life (and luster!) of your fine jewelry, is to clean it regularly at home. Below you can find a quick DIY.
1. Soak the jewelry in a solution of warm water and mild soft detergent for a few moments.
2. Use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub your jewelry.
3. When you’ve finished scrubbing, dip the jewelry piece back into the solution for one last wetting.
4. Then rinse in warm running water, preferably about the same temperature as your solution. (Radical temperature changes should be avoided.)
5. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth, or simply let it air dry.
6. Once dry, polish the jewelry with our lint free Nangi jewelry cloth to get the best result